Zero tolerance of aggression towards Aesthetik Dental Employees
Our staff are here to help and will always treat you with courtesy and respect.
Employees of Aesthetik Dental have the right to be treated with respect and zero tolerance of occupational aggression and violence. This means that aggressive or violent behaviour towards our staff or any member of the public within our workplace will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
Occupational violence and aggression in any incident in which a worker is threatened, abused or assaulted in circumstances arising out of, or during the course of, their work and includes:
- Threats or other intimidating behaviours that causes a person to believe they are in danger of being physically attacked. It may involve an actual or implied threat to safety, health or wellbeing.
- Verbal, physical or psychological abuse.
- Physical attack, such as pushing, shoving, tripping, grabbing, hitting, pinching, scratching, kicking, biting, spitting or any other type of direct physical contact.
- Aggravated assault, such as attacking with a weapon (knives, guns, clubs) or any other type of weapon (thrown object, furniture etc.)
- Sexual harassment and sexual assault.
If you display abusive, threatening, or violent behaviour towards our employees they may:
- Advise you that they will be unable to assist you if you continue the behaviour
- Warn you that they will end the conversation if your aggressive behaviour continues
- End the conversation if your aggressive behaviour continues.
Aesthetik Dental reserve the right to request that aggressive or abusive persons leave our clinic. Refusal to leave upon request may result in the shopping centre security police being called.