We hope this message finds you and your loved ones safe and well.
Due to COVID-19, we have changed the way in which we operate to minimise risk to you and our staff.
Our practice is now open
With the new announcement released, we can confirm dental care is back and operational. We continue to remain open and are practicing under level 2 restrictions as per the Australian Dental association recommendations and guidelines.
If you require a medical certificate for your appointment, we are able to arrange this for you either before or after you attend your appointment.
If you have missed an appointment, are in pain or are due for a check-up, please call us on 1800 861 343
Covid- 19 management precautions
We would like to reassure you that Aesthetik is always proud of its commitment to, and enforcement of, the very highest standards of infection control and hygiene – and no less so at a time like this. Our clinic maintains the highest standard of infection control on a permanent basis.
In addition, we have taken the following proactive steps to protect the health and welfare of all our patients and staff while the pandemic persists.
- All Booking will be by appointment only
- When you attend your appointment, you will be the only patient in our clinic being treated by our practitioner.
- All our Staff are required to wear full PPE at all times whilst in our clinic
- When you attend your appointment, screening questions and temperature checks are mandatory
- Hand sanitisers and new dental masks are available to our patients
What we are asking of you
To protect you and our staff, we are adopting the following additional measures requiring your cooperation:
- When attending your emergency appointment, please bring no more than one person to your appointment with you. Additional companions may be asked to wait outside the clinic to maximise social distancing measures.
- Please do not attend the practice if you or anyone else living with you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms. We can rebook your appointment over the phone.
- Please do not attend the practice if you have been in close contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with Coronavirus in the last 14 days
- Please do not attend the practice if you or anyone else living with you have travelled internationally in the last 14 days
We thank you for your support and kindness during this time